The online Workforce Education & Development undergraduate degree at Appalachian
Develop your workforce skills with the Career and Technical Education online degree, with a concentration in Workforce Education and Development.
This program will prepare you to apply integrated training, organizational development and career planning and counseling skills to the design, management and evaluation of programs to improve individual productivity, employability and organizational effectiveness.
Immerse yourself in issues such as training, management development, customer service and total quality management.
Curriculum has been designed to work with all industries and capitalize on your goals and experience. Work closely with faculty as they prepare you to participate in the multinational marketplace as a productive worker and consumer.
As a graduate, you will be able to progress in your current employment, begin an entrepreneurial venture or explore new career pathways.
Distance Education at Appalachian: Keep your life… Change your future.
- Career facilitator/manager/specialist
- Career counselor or career advisor
- Workforce education director
- 13-15 hours per semester, on average, year-round
- Completion time: Four semesters of classes
The following are criteria required for entry. After admission, you may need additional transfer hours. The hours delivered by Appalachian and your transfer hours must equal 127 hours by the end of the program.
- Transfer Admission to the university
- Minimum of 30 transfer credit hours: Our convenient Pre-Application Evaluation form (watch our video to learn more) will help you determine how your previous coursework satisfies program entrance requirements.
Before finishing this program, you must also have met Appalachian’s General Education requirements.
All application materials must be submitted by the deadline
|Semester Start||Application Deadline|