The online Master of Arts in Higher Education degree at Appalachian
Appalachian State University’s Master of Arts in Higher Education program invites you to explore the higher education environment across a range of professional perspectives.
This Distance Education program will put you in a position to manage organizational change for greater access and equity. You will delve into the latest strategies and technologies that promote student success at universities, colleges and lifelong learning institutions.
Unlock the next step in your career and transform the lives of your students with Distance Education at Appalachian.
- The Community College and University Leadership track prepares you for mid- and upper-level management and administration positions in colleges and universities.
- The Adult and Developmental Education track readies you to design, deliver and evaluate educational programs for adults in community colleges and universities, allied health programs, industry, the community and other agencies and organizations offering adult education.
This program blends synchronous and asynchronous coursework, utilizing a range of online platforms including ZOOM and ASULearn to maximize interaction and engagement.
Eligibility and application requirements
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official (sealed) transcript from each college or university attended (other than Appalachian)
- Three references
- GRE or MAT test scores no older than five years
|Type||Semester Start||Application Deadline|